Affordable Belt & Hose replacement equipments
Belts wear and break over time regardless of the make and model. A belt that becomes worn may slip or become slack that it won’t function correctly. Hoses may glaze and split after long years of use or when exposed to harsh temperatures. A damaged hose pipe may lead to vital fluids dripping from your engine and may create damage to other engine parts. By preventing some of the most usual causes of a belt & hose breakdown, check your belts and hoses at your routine maintenance intervals.
Why service is essential: Belts could wear and break over time. To stop some of the most common reasons for failure, make certain your belts and hoses are examined at regular intervals.
Automotive Belt Replacement
Ask your mechanic concerning belts and hoses if you observe any sort of:
- Loss of power
- Squealing or grinding sound
- If you feel vibrations, ‘slips’ or ‘catching’
A belt and hose inspection checks for:
- Glazing, breaking, striping, and softening of belts
- Proper tensioning
- Proper drive pulley alignment
- Holes and splits
- Hardening, splitting, and softening of hoses
- A cooling system pressure test to help check for cracks
- Loose or worn clamps